The Wales STEM Awards Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Participation in the Wales STEM Awards is by the official online entry forms only.
- The Wales STEM Awards are open to any company in Wales that has started to trade on or after 1st May 2019.
- Attention should be paid to the entry criteria specific to each award.
- You may enter up to 2 awards. Supporting statements and background materials may be required.
- If you are nominating a person for an award or are the nominee, your contact details may be shared between the sponsors.
- All entrants must agree to publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the Wales STEM Awards Gala Dinner.
- All applicants are expected to provide a company logo or profile image for use in all of Wales STEM Awards promotions and publicity. This includes the use of the applicants’ logo/image or images captured at any of the Wales STEM Awards. This permission allows for the use of the applicant’s images in all forms of media.
- Finalists will be need to be available to attend the Wales STEM Awards Gala Dinner on the date advertised on the Wales STEM Awards website, when the winners will be announced.
- Wales STEM Awards will require company information for all finalists which will be shown and used during the Awards Gala Dinner.
- All finalists will need to co-operate fully with the Wales STEM Awards.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence on their decision will be entered into.
- Finalists and winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner but this must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- Winners of a previous year may enter any subsequent Wales STEM Awards.
- Places are not secured until full payment for tickets has been received. Payment is due before the date of the Wales STEM Awards Gala Dinner.
- Cancellations of any places received up until one month before the event (1st April 2020) shall incur a 50% cancellation charge. Any places cancelled from the 2nd April 2020 will not be refunded.
- Wales STEM Awards reserves the right to disqualify any applicant, regardless of their status within the Wales STEM Awards, at any time if the applicant acts in a manner deemed by the Wales STEM Awards management as not befitting a Wales STEM Awards. Wales STEM Awards has sole discretion in the decision to disqualify an applicant and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of disqualification, the applicant is no longer permitted to use the Wales STEM Awards branding in any way and suggestion of the applicant being associated with the Wales STEM Awards in not permitted.
- Wales STEM Awards reserves the right to cancel any of the categories.
- By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these Terms and Conditions.