To be eligible to enter, businesses must:
- Have started to trade on or before 13th October 2022
- Be based in Wales
Entry into the Wales STEM Awards has been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by midnight on 14th July 2023.
- The shortlist will be announced on the 25th July 2023.
- Following receipt of entries, the judges will draw up a shortlist. The shortlist will be announced on the 20th July 2023. Shortlisted companies will then be invited to be interviewed by a panel of judges (which will also include the category judge and an independent judge). The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- The interview should take no longer than 15 minutes. A 5-minute presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A. No computer aids are allowed.
- The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Wales STEM Awards.
key Dates 2023
w/c 11 sept
STEM Awards Ceremony